Schedule E - Electric Thermal Storage - Time of Day
Effective: January 1, 2011 Note: Areas in RED effective First billing in January 2014
Available for service to all members eligible for SCHEDULE A rate, having electric thermal storage or similar electric heating and storage unit, installed subject to the Cooperative's rules and regulations.
TYPE OF SERVICE
Single-phase, 60 cycles, at available secondary voltages.
Base Charge: $22.80 New Base Change: $24.84
ALL KWH: 5.04 cents per kWh New ALL kWh: 5.48 cents per kWh
FIRST 1200 KWH: 9.5 cents per kWh FIRST 1200 kWh: 10.40 cents per kWh
OVER 1200 KWH: 18.73 cents per kWh OVER 1200 kWh: 18.73 cents per kWh
The base monthly charge under the above rate shall be $22.80 $24.84. Payment of the charge shall entitle the member in all cases to use the electric energy. All kilowatt-hours will be billed in accordance with the foregoing rate.
The Minimum monthly charge is the Base Charge, or $1.00 per KVA of required transformer capacity, whichever is greater.
ENERGY COST ADJUSTMENT
If at any time, the rate under which the Cooperative purchases electric energy at wholesale is modified, the Cooperative may make a corresponding modification in the rate of service hereunder.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
The above rates are net, the gross rates being ten percent (10%) higher. In the event the current bill is not paid by the due date of the bill the gross rates will apply.
DEFINITIONS AND PROVISIONS
- OFF-PEAK energy consumed during the off-peak period provides possible cost savings and more efficient utilization of electrical capacity. The Off-Peak time is subject to change from time to time due to service area variations and shall be defined prior to application of the rate. (See attachment for current OFF-PEAK hours.)
- ON-PEAK energy consumed anytime not covered by the off-peak period as defined above.
- METERING EQUIPMENT shall be a dual register watthour meter with a time clock, battery backup and relay for load control. Such equipment will be supplied by the Cooperative and located on the exterior.
- ELECTRIC STORAGE AUTOMATIC MASTER CHARGE CONTROL PANEL shall be installed by the member to control all electric thermal storage units and wired to the relay on the metering equipment.
Temporary service shall be supplied in accordance with the foregoing rate except that the consumer shall pay in addition to the foregoing charges the total cost of connecting and disconnecting service less the value of materials returned to stock. A deposit, in advance may be rendered for the full amount of the estimated bill for service, including the cost of connection and disconnection.
CONTINUITY OF SERVICE
Seller will use reasonable diligence to maintain uninterrupted service, but does not guarantee a constant or regular supply of electrical energy and shall not be liable for damage due to variations or cessation in such supply. Consumer should give immediate notice at the office of the Seller of any interruptions or irregularities in service or any known trouble, defect or accident to the supply. Seller may interrupt service to any consumer or consumers for the protection of life or property, for making repairs, charges, or safety of the public or when in the Seller's sole judgement such interruption will prevent or alleviate an emergency threatening the integrity of its system, or will aid in the restoration of service. Circumstances permitting, Seller will give reasonable notice of any contemplated suspension. Should service be interrupted for any of the above reasons, or should service fail by reason of any accident, strike, legal process, governmental interference, or any cause whatsoever beyond its control, the Seller shall not be liable for damages, direct or consequential, resulting therefrom.
Schedule E Attachment - Current Off-Peak Hours
Under CP Rates from our current supplier:
- 10:00pm - 8:00am, Monday-Friday
- All day Saturday and Sunday
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (Fourth of July)
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Note: The above off peak hours are only available to members with the appropriate metering equipment.
Under NCP Rates from our current supplier:
- 11:00pm - 8:00am, Sunday-Saturday